Our puppies are well-bred and highly socialized before they ever bounce through your front door. They are raised in an enhanced learning environment that encourages the development of even-tempered, intelligent, and confident puppies.
All of our puppies come with a health guarantee contract that you can view here. We are an AKC Certified Bred with H.E.A.R.T Breeder and are committed to producing healthy, well-socialized puppies.
All puppies come as follows:
- With their 6 week and 9 week vaccines (DHPP and Bordatella) prefromed by a Veterinarian.
- AKC Reunite Microchipping
- With a statement of health from a Veterinarian with details of both vaccines, full checkup, including physical exam and fecal test.
- With a two year health guarantee against inherited diseases.
- AKC Registration Papers and 30 Days of free Pet Insurance through AIA – we offer free AKC registration on the day of pickup if you agree to sit down with me and we register the dog together (having all of our pups registered with AKC is one of our goals we must meet in order to become a breeder of merit with the AKC, and unfortunately most people never register their dog).
- A puppy package including a week of food, a toy and a blanket that smells like their littlermates.
- Access to our exclusive Edenbright Brittanys owner’s Facebook group where owners of our puppies post update, share pictures, trade stories and ask questions! Edenbright Brittany owners only!
All of our puppies are AKC registered, have had all vet recommended inoculations for their age at the time of sale, vet checked and come with a two year written good health guarantee.
Whether you buy one of my puppies or someone else’s, you should always ask yourself the following questions:
- Have the puppies been vaccinated by a vet or by the breeder?
- Have the puppies ever seen a vet?
- Do the puppies come from dogs of proven temperaments?
- Does the breeder supply you with a health guarantee?
- Is the breeder honest about the status of the dogs OFA/Health certifications? (We do not do health testing, feel free to ask why.)
If not, move on. While Brittanys are a very healthy breed and suffer from few inherited health problems, other overbred, popular dog breeds are prone to severe genetic diseases and behavioral issues that present themselves fairly quickly. You will be able to get a puppy for less money, but is it really worth it if your puppy dies at age 3 or 4 or has hip dysplasia and you end up having surgery on your dog before they are even 2 years old? At the end of the day, what have you really saved?
Any breeder that refuses to show pedigrees, be open about whether or not they health test, or offer a health guarantee is not to be trusted. Have the breeder show you the certifications, or better yet look them up yourself.
Next, remember a good breeder will be there for you for the lifetime of your puppy not just at the time of sale. So ask yourself:
- Do you like the breeder?
- Is the breeder willing to help you with house training, finding good food and suggestions on a vet?
- Does this feel right? Your gut feeling is always important.
If you don’t have a good feeling about the Breeder move on. You are smart and your instincts are good!
- They will not let you see their facility.
- They want to meet you some where other than where their dogs are housed.
- They will not tell you how many dogs they own.
- The dogs are not AKC, CKC or UKC registered.
- They vaccinate their dogs themselves and can’t provide proper vet paperwork.
- They do not have a written guarantee or a buy back plan.
All of these things are very important and should not be compromised!
I consider myself to be a fair and reputable breeder
If you would like more information on litters, please text us at 1-912-614-7535 or email email@example.com. You can view upcoming litters and waiting lists on our litters page. Please remember that most puppies are spoken for before they are even born, so if you are interested please do not hesitate to contact us.